The New Testament often describes the church as a family. If you’re looking for a place to belong, then you’ve come to the right place.
We believe that it’s important for the church to offer opportunities for us to share life with one another, so we have several opportunities to get together in both large and small groups. You can...
- Join a Sunday morning Bible study class
- Enjoy getting to know others at one of our church meals or picnics
- Play with or cheer for our softball team
- Participate in an aerobics class (ladies only, teens and older)
- Come to a church-wide game night, a bowling night, or other special event
These all provide opportunities for us to get to know one another. And as we get to know one another, we can help each other on our journey of loving God and loving people.